Exciting news, folks!
Solder Smarter, Strategies for Better Results, a downloadable how-to class, will be launched Monday May11th, 2015 on Craftsy.com. The class is focused on how to learn to solder better, using a little torch with two combined gases. In the video I cover preparing solder for better use, using a high temperature flux, using props for easier soldering set up, how to set up your torch and adjust the flame size for proper heat, pick & stick soldering, as well as a bunch of other helpful soldering techniques. I'm super psyched about this class, as I think it will help lots of folks with their soldering issues. I know if you watch, learn, and practice the techniques in this video that you will have much more success in soldering.
There are several cool things about Craftsy.com classes.
- Craftsy is the fastest growing crafty community on the web with over 5 million members in over 200 countries worldwide.
- Craftsy only works with top instructors across many creative fields—quilting, knitting, sewing, crochet, jewelry making, fine art, cooking, photography and more.
- Online courses are great to take with your friends or children. It’s fun and encouraging to tackle a course together.
- With a Craftsy online class you can take it as many times as you want, whenever you want and access never expires.
- Craftsy’s platform enables you to take virtual notes while watching a class.
- HD quality video and audio make it easy to see exactly how the instructor is creating the craft, with close-ups of the different steps.
- Instructors and other students will answer your questions and give feedback.
- You can show off your projects to the Craftsy community and be inspired by other students’ work.
So go check it out! You can't purchase my class until Monday May 11th, but you can follow this link to sign up for a new account or sign in to your existing Craftsy.com account, you will be registered to win my new class for FREE! One person will be chosen randomly to win. It's going to be great, guys!
Feel free to write me any questions you may have about the class in advance. I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can!
joanna @ joannagollberg.com